Insurances limit the number of examinations that they will pay for in a calendar year or every six months, so please keep this in mind if you anticipate needing multiple examinations for multiple problems. If you foresee other dental issues arising and don’t want to have multiple examination fees, please consider getting in sooner and scheduling a comprehensive examination.
Types of Dental Exams we offer:
- Comprehensive Oral Evaluation
- Recall Evaluation
- Limited Oral Evaluation(Emergency Exam)
We also offer dental services ranging from teeth whitening, to dental restorations to dental implants and more. If you have a need you can Contact Us with questions or you can Request an Appoint With Brian.
Read and click below to get more information on our Lompoc dental services that we offer.
Types of dental services we offer:
- Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning
- Preventive Dentistry
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Emergencies
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Digital radiographs/X-Rays – more accurate & less time
- Most Extractions – some require extraction by an oral surgeon due to complexity of the tooth or surrounding anatomy/area.
- Full Dentures – ideally with dental implants to help hold them in.
- Partial Dentures – ideally with dental implants to help hold them in.
- Relines of Dentures – of partial and full dentures
- Flouride Treatment
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Root Canal – on some teeth- multirooted teeth often require a microscope and the additional training that a specialist, called an endodontist, has to treat the tooth.
- & More
This is not a complete list of our services. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.